Wednesday 14 May 2014

Hi ho, hi ho.... it's back to work I go

Well that went bloody quick.

10 months ago I was waddling around whilst the UK was in the middle of a heatwave, stealing the boyo's paddling pool for my swollen cankles whilst he was at pre-school and generally looking like a whale. Now I am back to the crazy-busy Handover HR office FULL TIME. Yes, FULL TIME. Yes, I still feel the need to type it in capitals. 

  
I have had a shamazing time with my babies, watching their relationship (& them) grow and slacking off as my co-workers and Husband would say! Just being at home pottering around has been lovely but it is time to get back to it and get earning those pennies. As a family, it makes sense for me to go back to work rather than staying at home full time. And it works. William has been bugging me for aggggesss to go to Hedgehogs (after school club) because his best friend Jack goes, and Emilia has settled into nursery really well; so much so that she gets excited when we pull up onto the Nursery's drive. Oh, and of course, for the time being my Mum has E twice a week for Grandma time and does the school run! Thanks Mum xxx


Two and half weeks in and it's going well. Just another 40 odd years to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment